We encourage all companies with which we do business to engage in fair information practices.
WHAT ARE SOME OTHER PRIVACY RESOURCES?
The following is a list of selected links to privacy-related resources that can be found on the Internet:
- Federal Trade Commission - http://www.ftc.gov/privacy/
- National Telecommunications and Information Administration - http://www.ntia.doc.gov/
- Department of Education: Parents Guide to the Internet - http://www.ed.gov/parents/landing.jhtml?src=pn
- Center for Democracy and Technology - http://www.cdt.org/privacy/
- Online Privacy Alliance - http://www.privacyalliance.org/
- Privacy.org - http://www.privacy.org
- Network Advertising Initiative - http://www.networkadvertising.org
WHERE CAN YOU GO FOR MORE INFORMATION?
For more information about Hole Magazine, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please email questions or requests for more information about Hole Magazine's privacy policies to email@example.com.
CAUTION REGARDING LINKED WEB SITES
This Web site contains links to other Web sites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such Web sites. We encourage you to read the privacy statements of these linked Web sites, as their privacy policies may differ from ours.
ADVERTISING, LINKS AND MORE
In order to more accurately serve our clients, we are continuously tracking the amount of clicks and visits on our ads, links and pages. We perform this type of monitoring to provide our clients with a number of click-thrus on their ad(s) to illustrate the amount of interest they are receiving. We also track visits to specific pages on our site to accurately track how much traffic we are receiving. This allows us to present to our clients a more detailed depiction of our business practices and performance.